|Location||New York, United States|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2017|
Vogue.com is seeking a beauty editor/writer to join its online team and help drive the growth of the website’s beauty and health vertical. As Beauty Editor, you will bring an in-depth industry knowledge and proven track record to contribute to the site’s 7+ daily updates, including generating traffic-friendly ideas and writing content, as well as attending industry and market events. You will report to and work closely with the site’s Beauty Director to create compelling and elevated content across all digital platforms, including video and social media. This position requires the ability to work in collaboration with a senior digital beauty editor, the print beauty team, and Vogue’s social media team to align brand messaging and create multiplatform synergy.
• Write/report 2-3 high-quality posts a day, including possible weekend work, on news and trends.
• Contribute to daily line-up by both taking assignments as well as generating original ideas.
• Ability to do image research and work with photo/design team to conceptualize original art ideas.
• Work in tandem with market department to source product for shoots, slideshows, social content, etc
• Responsible for maintaining awareness and coverage of assigned beats
• Work on collections coverage with staff.
• Work with Vogue Snapchat and Vogue Beauty Instagram editors on weekly story ideas and write/edit short captions for these platforms when required.
• Previous web and beauty/culture experience.
• Previous writing and reporting experience.
• Existing social followings—not necessarily robust, but a strong understanding of social.
About Condé Nast:
Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world’s most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
To apply: Please apply directly on Conde Nast’s career website at the link below: