Assistant Campaign Producer
|Location||New York, United States|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2017|
COVETEUR is looking for an Assistant Campaign Producer to handle all aspects of production from research to setting up shoots to the delivery of final assets, making sure to communicate any creative and brand guidelines to appropriate teams along the way.
The Assistant Campaign Producer will report to the Campaign Production Manager.
• Ensure shoot prep is executed successfully in advance of the shoot: samples, shot-lists, brand requirements & special priorities/needs- all to be communicated up front, as needed.
• Maintain a strong working relationship with key contacts from all teams, ensuring alignment on budgets, samples, shoot requirements, talent needs, travel, etc.
• Clearly communicate priorities, information and timing from each shoot to the editorial, social and site production teams: what was shot, what needs to be retouched, any special needs clients have requested for post-production.
• Manage shoot calendar, working with Production Manager, Editorial and Creative teams to calendarize shoots, book talent, manage planning.
• Assist with model and talent casting as well as working directly with the Production and Editorial Managers to suggest potential models and talent that are on brand.
• Booking flights, hotels, accommodations, car rentals, managing catering, shipping product, permits and any other necessary reservations/rentals, location fees needed for shoots.
• Ensure that all invoices are turned in, submitted and paid in a timely manner, processing expense reports and budgets for shoots while helping to keep track of budget spend throughout the year.
• When overlapping shoots take place, the Assistant Campaign Producer would be responsible for the secondary shoots.
• Limited travel may be required.
• Capable with on-location and studio production for a wide-range of content.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Work well under tight deadlines, with a cool head and attention to detail
• Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment at a growing company
• A strong affinity for COVETEUR’s brand and content
Known for delivering stunning original content and an intimate look at luxury lifestyles and global tastemakers, COVETEUR was established in 2011 as a passion project to explore the homes and closets of global street style stars and influencers. Since then, COVETEUR has evolved and expanded into a global media company, offering a behind-the-scenes look at all things fashion, beauty and culture. Backed by leading investors, including Grammy-Award winning recording artist, Drake, COVETEUR is one of the world’s fastest-growing luxury lifestyle brands.
To apply: Please apply via the link below: