Despite popular belief, you don’t necessarily need to be a super-hero to wear a cape. As Fall settles in, the options for this trend are endless; from long and voluminous, to the shortest capelet, each one is charming, stylish and ready to add a certain mysterious air to any outfit. If your arms are cold due to the lack of sleeves (understandable), take a cue from the Wonder Woman fashion guide and throw on a pair of long gloves. You might not be saving the day super-hero style, but you will definitely look good.
1. American Apparel Wool Cape, $190
2. Just Cavalli, $560, available at Net-a-Porter
3. Pins and Needles Hooded Toggle Cape, $129, available at Urban Outfitters
4. Soia & Kyo Whitney Red Cape, $395
5. Banana Republic Trench Capelet, $149
6. Talbots Plaid Cocoon Cape, $199
By: Gabi Pirraglia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @gabi_pirraglia.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.