I remember watching old episodes of Beverly Hills 90210, and making fun of their horrible style choices. Neon colours and high waisted cut offs? yuck… but as of late I’ve been singing to a different tune. All the fun of the early 90’s is back, (ok not all, but that’s a good thing) and better than ever. We’ve seen the bright colours, geometric shapes, and the biggest trend of them all, high waisted cut offs. With their cool, stylish demeanor, everyone has been rocking them this summer, including me. They’re fun and super easy to accessorize. With a wide variety of colours and patterns, this summer trend will have you showing off your stems all season long.
1. American Eagle high rise festival shortie $28
2. H&M short shorts $35
3. Forever 21 Destroyed Denim cut off $23.80
4. Urban Outfitters acid wash destroyed denim $29
5. Urban Outfitters high rise cheeky shorts $29
6. American Apparel printed high waisted cuff shorts $66
By: Layan Barakat
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.