If you’re like me, with a closet overflowing with neutral hues and in dire need of excitement, a pair of eye catching coloured jeans is all you need. Denim in shades of cobalt blue, bright red, lemon yellow or rich purple can be spotted all over the streets and in stores this season. And with so many ways to wear them, your wardrobe will thank you. Coloured jeans speak in volumes when paired with simple white tees. Better yet, wear them with a similar tone for a monochromatic look or alternatively, channel one of the biggest trends this season and opt for a different shade on top for a colour blocking look.
Peruse through our favourite street style looks and check out our favourites at all price points:
1. Current/Elliott The Ankle Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans ($170), available at TNT.
2. J Brand 811 Mid-Rise Skinny ($169), available at Aritzia.
3. Citizens of Humanity Avedon Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans ($188), available at Revolve Clothing.
4. Sandro Poete Mid-Rise Skinny ($280), available at Net-a-Porter.
5. Pixie Curved Denim ($56), available at Vero Moda.
6. Street style images courtesy of LOOKBOOK.nu and Kayla Chobotiuk.
By: Kayla Chobotiuk, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @oh_kayla.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.