The ski season is just beginning, which offers a great weekend escape out of the city, with action-packed days on the slopes followed by all-night parties in a rustic, mountain-top lodge. Even if you can’t make it to a ski resort this winter, evoke the cozy chic look of a Swedish ski bunny with fun, flirty pieces that are equally warm and practical. Whether in Tremblant, Whistler, or the streets of downtown Toronto, you’ll stand out in ultra-feminine, winter-weather pieces.
1. Alice Hannah Fair Isle Snood ($53.44), available at ASOS.
2. Faux Fur Quilted Vest ($158), available at White House Black Market.
3. Babushka Faux Fur Hat ($49.31), available from Free People.
4. Women’s Casey Overdye Leggings ($198), available from True Religion.
5. Abra Knit Top ($33.60), available from Abercrombie & Fitch.
6. Shamp Rubber Fur Trimmed Boots ($100), available at Aldo.
By: Sara Constantineau, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.