|Date Posted||Feb 03, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We service several boutiques across the GTA and are looking for a window stylist and merchandiser to join our team. The successful candidate will participate in creating an inspiring in-store environment by working as part of a team, with the Visual Merchandise Manager, Division Buying Team, and Head Office to develop and execute strategies and identify opportunities that will build a strong visual experience helping to surpass the division's financial objectives. Strong critical and creative thinking with problem solving skills are a must along with the ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting strict deadlines.
Job Responsibilities Include (But are not limited to):
• Execute and implement all window displays and in-store mannequins
• Research fashion trends relevant to the company customer and present weekly information to other members of the team
• Responsibilities in store; pinning, steaming, placement, lighting, vinyl installations, etc.
• Confidently pull unique and aspiring looks based on current trends, merchandising stories, top sellers, store location and the target customer
• Create a compelling environment for our customers through understanding of proper wall elevations and floor fixture placement
• Review weekly store statistics and take the action necessary to protect the business and drive sales through product placement and updates
• Visit all stores weekly (or 5-7 business days)
Creative individual with a high level of understanding of visual merchandising, window styling and awareness of current fashion trends
• Minimum of two years’ experience as mannequin stylist and merchandiser
Strong communication skills
• Travel to all locations in the GTA, car an asset.
• Fashion Merchandising Degree preferred
• Must have a vast knowledge of fashion and regularly utilize tools such as Pinterest and • Instagram while remaining updated on all current trends through magazines and blogs
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
If you're looking for a challenge, have a strong passion for styling and visual merchandising and would like to be part of our team please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted