|Location||Brampton, Ontario, Canada|
|Date Posted||Feb 15, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Bank & Vogue Holdings Limited
The Bank and Vogue group of companies is a family based business with its global
headquarters located in Ottawa, Canada. The group of companies is dedicated to the wholesale, retail and supply of used consumer goods around the world.
Bank and Vogue Holdings Limited is one of North America’s largest sourcing agents in the used and vintage clothing market. In addition to sourcing product across North America, we work with clothing manufacturers and suppliers around the world to source product for our retail chain (Beyond Retro) in Europe.
Interested in Vintage Fashion? Want to have an impact on the clothing that is featured at Beyond Retro http://www.beyondretro.com/? Looking to break into the fashion industry? This job could be it …
Bank & Vogue Holdings Limited is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our team as a Vintage Clothing Picker based in Brampton, Ontario. Our team is dedicated to bring high quality vintage garments to our fashion forward customers.
• Pick and select clothing/product based on a catalogue that meets our requirements
• Work independently to reach daily production goals and target
• Continuous improvements in the quality of the pick
• Pick, sort, pack and skid product in a warehouse environment
• Must have an interest and knowledge of vintage fashion
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Drivers Licence preferred
• Weight handling: up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
• Comfortable working in an environment with repetitive tasks
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of textile and fabrics
• Ability to travel internationally including the United States. Valid Passport is required.
• Completion of high school
• Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
• Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
If you are interested in being part of a unique industry we want to hear from you! Please send your cover letter and a resume to email@example.com and include ‘Vintage Clothing Picker’ in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact those individuals that are invited to interview.