|Date Posted||Mar 29, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0016)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live long, healthy, more fun lives
Expand on existing digital, branding, creative and grassroots marketing efforts to evolve the brand strategically and support its continued market leading growth.
• Expand the lululemon brand and presence globally by developing short and long term strategies to grow lululemon into a global brand.
• Drive creative execution to consistently present the company’s brands consistently across all channels including internet, retail and community events.
• Own internal communication of the brand vision, providing education to current and future guests and employees to ensure transparency into the brand architecture.
• Drive guest traffic to online and retail stores by innovative approaches that employ the effective and relevant digital channels.
• Build deep and lasting connections with guests as evidenced through increased loyalty and word of mouth promotion.
• Build relationships with the internal team. Provide guidance, set goals, give meaningful feedback on a regular basis.
• Experience working in a highly collaborative and non-hierarchical culture where outstanding communication skills are critical.
• Proven leadership skills managing both internal teams and agency relationships.
• Experience coaching; developing, motivating and inspiring a guest-focused team that embraces accountability and achieves results.
The finer print
• An undergraduate degree is required in Business, Marketing or Economics and an M.B.A. is preferred.
• At least 3-5+ years of experience at a VP level role in Marketing/ Brand for a large global, vertically integrated retailer.
• 8-10+ years of marketing experience.
• Experienced in online and nontraditional marketing programs. Demonstrated ability to provide sharp analytical insight and strategic direction balanced with the ability to use storytelling and emotion to influence internally and externally.
• You are the “keeper of the culture flame”, putting people before process. You make decisions that are aligned with our core values while maintaining the integrity of our internal policies and practices.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.