|Date Posted||Feb 16, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Union Bridal is looking for a passionate Studio Manager to run bridal styling appointments and to manage the day-to-day duties of our boutique. We thrive on providing our brides the most exceptional experience in their search for ‘the dress’. A day in the life of a Studio Manager can include running bridal appointments, follow up with clients, scheduling and confirming appointments, shipping and receiving inventory, and communicating with clients and designers.
• Experience in a managerial position
• A love of fashion, and a strong sense of Union Bridal and our customer's aesthetic
• Warm and enthusiastic personality with a focus on the highest level of customer service
• Ability to quickly build a relationship and trust with the client
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Availability to work weekends and the flexibility to work remotely on customer communication. Union Bridal is open Wednesday to Sunday.
• Develop extensive knowledge of Union Bridal designers, inventory and the aesthetic of our brands as well as current wedding and fashion trends
• Manage bridal appointments which would include assisting and styling the bride, as well as customer follow-up
• Submitting client orders and ensuring they are being processed
• Assisting clients in all concerns regarding their purchase including pricing, sizing and other various questions, gown deliveries and final fittings
• Ensuring merchandising standards are maintained in the studio
• Working with designers to ensure that all gown information and policies are kept up to date