|Date Posted||Jan 18, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0113)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC, lululemon’s products create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives.
We are the Sourcing Department. We manage the relationship with our apparel & accessories vendors and ensure that lululemon has best in the world manufacturers. We work cross-functionally across the entire product team to build product that meet our business strategy, quality and cost goals. We then work with our vendors to make those products a reality.
a day in the life of a Sourcing Lead
• Negotiate and confirm garment F.O.B pricing for assigned category/line on a timely basis that meet or exceed lululemon’s IMU goals and Pod IMU Goals
• Maintain seasonal global gross pricing margin report for assigned category/line at each note GTM Gate out lined in the process map.
• Development of seasonal costing strategy. Communication of costing status to cross functional teams to develop solutions to improve the pricing margin during seasonal commercialization times in accordance with the GTM calendar.
• Work closely with specific POD Design, Raw Materials, Development and Merchandising to anticipate future garment technologies and trends. Develop capabilities with existing factories.
• Build strong, lasting relationships with vendors & cross-functional teams to help foster an environment of partnership & trust.
• Identify LLT (fabrication) styles seasonally and work with Raw Material Sourcing Manager for material staging plan.
• Be a leader, lead projects around process efficiency, costing tools, capability improvements, sourcing strategy etc.
• Track all liabilities weekly and inform stakeholders in timely manner.
• Be a resource in the SSC supporting the LLO as needed
• Ensure that all seasonal calendar timelines are met
• On-board new vendors successfully
• This position will work one 4-hour shift per quarter on the retail floor
The finer print
• Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field.
• You have 3-5 years’ experience working closely & building relationships with off-shore manufacturers
• You have visited off-shore factories & are versed in the apparel manufacturing process
• You are a multi-task master & can handle multiple projects working with a variety of cross-functional partners
• You are confident in your strengths, always open to challenges and prefer negotiating face to face
• You love to travel
• Excel is your best friend
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.