|Date Posted||Apr 04, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Responsible for defining and executing a specific digital media marketing strategy. Develop and lead a growing creative department reflecting our honey culture. Duties include managing online communities on the company’s behalf, branded graphic design for web and print promotions, and overall web and print content creation; all which drive sales, maximize brand awareness and establish the honey archetype.
• Develop and execute the visual representation of the honey brand across digital platforms for all areas of marketing including the retail environment, web/online, and social media, with a strong focus on story telling.
• Design, create, and maintain content for all digital platforms and channels to drive client acquisition, retention and affinity to the honey brand. This is inclusive but not limited to email promotions, blog content, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and in-store branding.
• Utilize the in-house photo studio to photograph product for social media and blog content.
• Create copy that is aligned with honey and a ‘voice’ for the brand ensuring all written assets published reflect the brand personality of the honey archetype.
• Generate ideas and initiatives to both engage the consumer and grow audiences on social media.
• Engage with customers and manage item inquiries on social media platforms.
• Initiate, organize and art direct in house, seasonal photo shoots in all respects including casting, wardrobe, set location, hair and make-up etc. Stay up to date on latest trends and how to relate them to the honey brand for styling and execution.
• Design, lay out and present bi-annual honey look books in both web and print format.
• Conception and design of in store graphics and promotional materials including signage, window graphics, and posters.
• Proficiency in Adobe programs, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Photoshop – photo editing, enhancement and manipulation for web and social media projects
• Illustrator – design of promotional print pieces, blog content, weekly emailers and typography
• InDesign – creation and lay-out of bi-annual look books
• Consistently seek out and build relationships with Toronto based influencers that are aligned with the honey brand. Collaborate with them to positively promote honey and drive sales.
• Manage the honey brand ambassador program. This includes all correspondence and distribution of monthly gifting. Help guide ambassadors to create engaging content with honey garments.
• Devise new and interesting ways to interact with like-minded local brands to generate awareness and cross promote content
• 3+ years social media experience and ability to demonstrate consistency across all social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
• Strong sense of style and creativity.
• Ability to adapt to an evolving retail landscape and technological changes in the industry that enable honey to engage with the customer in order to drive sales.
• Strong time management skills which enable you to plan, creative, and execute multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient is adobe suites. Photoshop, illustrator, indesign