|Date Posted||Mar 10, 2017|
|Job Type||Part Time|
3 days a week (flexible hours)
As a Shipping/Wholesale Associate, you are an integral part of the team that provides efficient, customer-driven results while maintaining our fun environment! You are a driven, self-starter who knows how to hustle!
You will make an impact at VONBON™ by:
•Processing eCommerce orders (think picking, packing, shipping and customer service)
• Processing Wholesale orders (think picking, packing, shipping, invoicing and correspondence)
• Handling all kinds of other product functions (think labeling, counting, recording, troubleshooting)
Your key relationships will be:
• Reporting to: Founder/Owner
• Dotted Line to: Operations Manager
• External: eCommerce customers and Wholesale accounts
The Ideal Candidate
As a professional, the growth and challenge of a start-up excites you. You’re the kind of person who loves jumping right in and learning from the ground up.
In addition, you have/are:
• Reliable, efficient and detail-oriented
• Passionate about the retail business
• An analytical thinker who can see beyond inventory and orders
• Common sense and logical decision maker
• A sense of humour and someone who can have fun with the team
Fair hourly compensation and flexible days.
Designed and crafted in beautiful Vancouver, BC, each product is mindfully created for trendy babies and their even trendier parents. Certified organic fabrics, using only eco-passport non-toxic inks, the entire collection is made with quality and sustainability in mind. Each pattern is exclusively designed by the VONBON™ team and purposefully created to mix and match to make the style uniquely yours.
Owner Jennifer Wilson, has made great efforts to evolve the brand with a greater focus on not only esthetics of the garments, but functionality as well.
"When I first started VONBON™, I created products from a gift giver's perspective with a heavy focus on quality and style. Now as a mother myself, my design process has evolved to improve garment functionality with the same style and premium quality as always. Adjustable features allow the garment to last longer as the child grows and changes, meeting the needs of not only the child, but the parent too. You really can have it all!"
~ Jennifer Wilson, Owner/Designer