|Location||Downtown Vancouver, Canada|
|Date Posted||Sep 10, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
As a SALES MANAGER, you use your experience to drive business results through the inspirational and effective leadership of your team. With an entrepreneurial spirit, you look past what ‘is’ and see what ‘could be,’ with the recognition that it takes collaboration, style, and heart to be successful in the home decor and design industry.
You enthusiastically engage with the numbers and support your team in reaching their sales targets. By setting the standard for building genuine personal relationships, you demonstrate to your team how they should interact with the public and their peers. And through developing these relationships, your team will provide the ultimate customer service experience to the clientele of The Cross while maximizing sales opportunities, which is our top priority.
With your leadership, the entire team works towards our goal of a financially healthy business, all while embodying our common purpose ~ Providing the Feeling of Home. We believe that once this feeling is in place, the sales will come naturally.
ALL IN A DAY’S WORK…
• Think creatively, we’re always looking for great ideas to make things better.
• Build relationships and take the time to really get to know your team.
• Promote and encourage your team to engage with in store clientele
• Represent the brand/company at social and networking functions.
• Be a strong leader of your team through hands-on mentorship
• Constant awareness of sales opportunities.
• Support individual associates in hitting sales targets, whether with in-stock items or sourcing.
• Ability to listen to, mediate, and help resolve conflicts.
• Able to manage access to sensitive information.
• Pay attention to details - it’s all in the details (and we have some beautiful ones!)
• Excellent organization skills.
• Manage your time well, there’s always lots to do.
• Creative and calm about problem-solving when things get tricky.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Seek feedback from clientele.
• Communication! Excellent, continual communication is key for our staff and clients.
Set an example for your team members. You should be a source of inspiration for your team.
Job Type: Full-time