|Location||Sherway Gardens, Canada|
|Date Posted||Apr 20, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
REPORTS TO: BRAND MANAGER
The Sales Advisor is responsible for ensuring our customer’s needs are met through excellent customer service and maintaining a neat and enjoyable shopping environment.
EXPERIENCE/ KEY TRAITS:
• Demonstrated customer focus
• Demonstrated strong communication skills
• Ability to translate behaviours into optimal selling experience and achievement of results
• Strong Fashion sense/ style
• Strong connection within the fashion industry (magazine subscriptions, events)
• Avid Social media user (Facebook/ twitter/ Instagram/blogs)
• Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
(Includes but are not limited to)
• Engage and interact with customers in accordance with Topshop / Topman Standard Sales Advisor Competencies.
• Provide the skills, knowledge and behaviors that will demonstrate ultimate customer service standards.
• Greeting, assisting and engaging customers while working on the shop floor, fitting room, and till point.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization in assigned areas assigned. (May include light dusting, cleaning and sweeping).
• Adheres to all Company policies and procedures
• Attends and supports all store meetings
• Maintains a professional and productive work environment
• Adheres to Company Code of Business Conduct and demonstrates professionalism at all times.
• Follow Loss Prevention procedures to reduce shortage
• Follow Health and Safety standards during daily operations and
handling of equipment
• Appropriately greet and engage all customers from initial interaction to
• Maintain company visual and merchandising presentation standards
• Ensure shop floor is properly replenished and efficiently organized by
communicating with back of house and processing areas.
• Assist customers with their buying needs through the use of open and
closed ended questions, alternate suggestions and brand knowledge
• Maintain and ensure in-store promotions and markdowns are accurate according to current store activity.
• Offer alternative ways to solve all customer inquiries, including internet, and store searches
• Demonstrate a complete customer service experience by directing or escorting your customer to the register, fitting room, or another section of the store.
• Being attentive to all customers in the fitting room area, including fitting room lines and changing rooms.
• Take the customer’s chosen items and count them, and hand them the correct fitting room disc
• Walk with the customer to a free fitting room and place their items on a hook
• Demonstrate urgency in minimizing the customers wait
• Ensure fitting rooms offer all the privacy that the customer needs
• Assist customers with additional sizes, colours, and fits, while sharing your knowledge of products and trends.
• Inform your customers of the Topshop/Topman return policy if they are unsure.
• Appropriately re-hang unwanted garments to be taken back to sales floor.
Point of Sale
• Process all POS transactions accurately and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
• Handle the customer’s product(s) with care and neatly put into bag.
• Show an awareness of customers in busy times by continuing to make eye contact with those who are waiting.
• Process all returns and exchanges professionally, and politely.
• Maintain cleanliness at the POS, ensuring area is free from litter, hangers, price tags, and merchandise
• Demonstrate proper phone etiquette according to company standards
• Follow procedures on purchases, returns, and hold items for customers.
• Take necessary steps to prevent loss at the till point.
This Job Description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions
that an individual in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded reduced or delegated by the Company at any time to meet the needs of the business.