|Date Posted||Jun 11, 2012|
|Job Type||Full Time|
From achieving a designer’s vision to ensuring all products uphold Aritzia’s high standards for fit and construction, our Technical team is made up of highly skilled individuals who bring their expertise at their craft to the table when working on our private label brands. Scrutinizing the slightest change in measurements and specs, as well as noticing the good and the bad with raw and finished goods—it really is all about the details!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager. This unique opportunity calls for someone with experience dealing with raw and finished goods. Their attention to detail, knowledge in textiles along with testing and dealing with factories is a must!
• Ensure that the quality of all raw goods, used in production (including fabric, trims and marketing) meets the end use and expectations of our target customer
• Testing and evaluating fabric and trims during the development and bulk stage
• Ensure that the quality of all finished product meet our design specifications
• Inspecting and evaluating shipment pulls for approval to ship
• Ensure that the quality of the factories production private brands are quality factories, capable of executing to design specifications
• Communicate with all team members to provide necessary QA guidance to achieve product quality and proactively identify and resolve issues prior to starting production
• Have 5+ years’ experience working within a clothing manufacturer environment
• Have current computer skills including a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Illustrator
• Have great attention to detail
The role will involve interacting with:
•Reports to: Sr. Director, Technical & QA
•Works Closely With: Sourcing, Production, Product Development, Design and Buying Departments
•Also Interfaces With: various external vendors and factories
HOW TO APPLY
Want to join the talented Aritzia team and work for a fast-paced, exciting and inspiring fashion company?
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, including the job title in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.