|Date Posted||Feb 09, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Salary: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0911)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live long, healthy, and fun lives
The lululemon Liaison Office (LLO) team is dedicated to ensuring our components are produced of the highest quality, delivered when we need them, and manufactured with partners who share our commitment to elevating the world. Not only do we manage the production of great product at an exceptional quality level, we also build great relationships.
a day in the life of a Raw Materials Production Manager
• You will participate in the NSAP for RM and upstream vendors by evaluating production capabilities and quality processes of new potential raw material suppliers as requested by SSC.
• You will support in the communication and maintenance of the RM Merch Plan. This includes: negotiating and maintaining a 12-month rolling capacity plan for each assigned supplier; communicating and following-up on season greige orders; analyzing season forecasts and buys to ensure monthly loading does not exceed capacity; taking the lead role in resolving any capacity/RM production issues impacting deliveries.
• You will maintain a WIP for the RM that provides insight and foresight into issues, and be proactive in creating solutions for delivery issues without compromising quality or relationships with suppliers.
• You will frequently visit suppliers to verify production statuses, check quality processes and strengthen partnerships, and create and maintain clear visit reports and recommendations.
The finer print
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Textiles or a related field
• 5-10 years prior experience in a similar role within a production environment and working closely with building relationships with off-shore fabric manufacturers.
• Strong knowledge of technical fabrics and trims (especially zippers and elastics)
• You are an effective communicator and have strong influencing skill
• You are a strong problem solving and decision-maker
• You have the natural ability to analyze work flow and access bottlenecks, and love doing that!
• You have high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and particularly Excel. You are savvy in Internet-research / reporting / analysis tools
• You are: goal-oriented; an excellent team player; pro-active and solution-oriented; upbeat and FUN!
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.