|Date Posted||Mar 01, 2017|
Seeking an energetic, enthusiastic production coordinator to join the team at our small, busy studio in the heart of Toronto's Wingold-Tycos fashion district.
If you are a recent fashion business or design grad seeking grow your skills in a real business setting, read on!
This is a paid, full time (35 hours per week) 6 month internship. Will also consider candidates for work study (co-op) hours as part of a post-secondary fashion program.
How you will spend your time:
• Liaise with customers on order confirmations and status, custom order enquiries and pricing, promotions and other sales initiatives.
• Assist with account management of our wholesale accounts.
• Support production team, liaising between them and customers to ensure deadlines and order specs are met, provide production with updated plan reports.
• Liaise with industry partners and vendors preparing and representing our brand for events- trunk shows, trade shows, creative and editorial shoot pulls, etc.
• Order fulfillment, preparing of shipments and related documents.
• Ad hoc projects and duties as required.
Essential personal traits & habits:
• Superior attention to detail, observant; act quickly to anticipate and prevent problems.
• Resourceful with strong problem-solving skills.
• Results-oriented. You have a sense of urgency and like to get things accomplished.
• High-energy, enthusiastic, reliable and organized.
• Customer-focused and entrepreneurial.
• Emotionally intelligent and resilient, able to handle crises and challenging situations with calm.
Skills and experience:
• Advanced Excel, MS Office suite, basic Adobe photoshop(PC environment).
• Sales or customer service in retail or wholesale fashion, preferably in a luxury or specialty environment (2 years or more).
• Excellent business communication in English – phone, email, conversation, reading.
• Time management, able to prioritize and organize workflow to meet deadlines.
• MS Access and/or Quickbooks an asset, but not required.
• Post-Secondary College diploma in business management, marketing, fashion business, e-commerce, or other related field.
Interested? Write us a cover letter describing why this opportunity interests you and why you make a great fit; along with your resume and starting wage expectations.
**If you are a student looking to fill co-op hours, kindly include how many hours you are looking to fill and what your availability is on a weekly basis (days and times).
Thank you for your interest, selected candidates will be called for next steps, no phone calls please :)