|Date Posted||Jan 26, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Salary: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0611)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
You eat, sleep and breathe relationships. And you want to shout about them from rooftops. You will oversee the strategy and execution for the Elite Ambassador Program in alignment with the company’s vision and purpose. You will also coach, develop and inspire the team responsible for executing the program, initiatives and events. You will build relationships with an international team of passionate leaders who will tell our brand story, inspire the practice of yoga, build community and co-create events. You know that relationships are the foundation of the lululemon brand; our athletes exceptional contribution to their communities and commitment to developing leaders in the world authentically delivers the brand ethos and product efficacy on a daily basis.
You report to our Director, Global Community and work closely with our community leads, events team, PR and digital channel leads to develop the overall athlete content strategy.
• You oversee the strategy and execution of the elite ambassador program, working alongside our elite program manager
• You manage and develop the team responsible for executing the program initiatives and events
• You track and manager the overall program budget, which includes forecasting and planning for the future
• You build out the framework and strategy for athlete storytelling across our digital channels and beyond
• You work cross-functionally with the PR team to ensure our network of relationships is reflected at media events and during other branded opportunities like pre-seeding product launches etc.
• You manage the internal program storytelling strategy and execution
• You manager and execute the guest facing athlete storytelling strategy, with an emphasis on product collaboration
• You research and stay up to date in the pro sport landscape and implement technology and opportunities to innovate within our program
• You work cross-functionally to create key metrics to show program ROI and expand it globally
• 5-7 years of multi-channel digital marketing experience for a global athletic brand
• Experience managing sport marketing programs and events
• Proven experience leading a team
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or equivalent work experience
• You believe in relationship building and working as part of a team to achieve goals/results
• Organized, responsible and flexible in a fast-paced growth environment
• Experience reporting on analytics & delivering to KPI’s
• Cross-functional team leader that can unite a team to get work done quickly and effectively
• Committed to personal development and loves to sweat
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.