|Date Posted||Feb 07, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
• 2+ years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry; luxury retail experience is a plus.
• Must be comfortable with creating long-term relationships with customers as well as fostering strong community relationships by actively networking within the community. Building brand loyalty exists both in the workplace and outside of the store.
• Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires.
• Must be able to meet personal sales targets, drive store results, develop talent, and focus on the customer at all times.
• Strong business acumen and ability to implement new strategies that are in line with business objectives.
• Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills.
The Key Holder reports to the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager. Their duties include: handling opening and closing procedures, execution of daily, weekly, and monthly store operations as per the Standard Operating Procedures, delegating tasks, follow up and coaching on delegated tasks, meeting personal and store sales plans, and operating the POS system for both sales and administrative support. He/She enforces policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee handbook, and is the person fit to make customer service decisions in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager. The Key Holder must be an agent to reduce shrink and provide leadership in the area of loss prevention. He/She must always represent the company interests first, and makes customer service their number one priority. He/She is accountable for achieving a personal sales target and store sales target when he/she is the manager on duty. The Key Holder must be committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt to evolving atmosphere. He/She needs to be able to stay focused during busy times and delegate tasks to team to keep business running smoothly.