|Date Posted||Sep 19, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Work with Visual Manager and team
• Visit all stores with visual team on a regular basis (every 5-7 business days) and provide constructive feedback using the store visit check list
• Review weekly store statistics and take the action necessary to protect the business and drive sales through product placement, standards and restocking
• Create a compelling environment for our customers through understanding of proper wall elevations and floor fixtures placement
• Minimum 2 years of experience and strong communication skills are a must.
• Travel throughout the GTA necessary – vehicle is necessary
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Literate in Microsoft Office
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
If you’re looking for a challenge, have a strong passion for visual merchandising and would like to be a part of our team please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in M Boutique. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.