|Date Posted||Apr 20, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
REPORTS TO: General Manager or Deputy General Manager (depending on size of
POSITION SUMMARY: The Brand Manager is responsible for forecasting and strategizing Brand directives and inspiring and motivating their team to drive and maximize sales. The BM will oversee training and development of their associates and incorporate people development with meeting the needs of the business.
• 2 – 5 years Retail Management experience
• Strong Leadership skills
• Experience with coaching and developing a team
• Creative and analytical thinker
• Great organization and time management skills
• Great Communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to make decisions under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of Back of House operations
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Meet and exceed sales goals by driving team and executing Brand and Store initiatives
• Assess sales, market and competitors and provide feedback to drive improvements
• Analyze sales reports, product packages and replenishment directives to ensure proper product mix
• Responsible for the development of the associates through regular touch bases, PDA follow-up and in the moment feedback
• Liaison with necessary Head Office business partners to influence allocation and merchandising directives
• Drives service initiatives in line with Brand identity, customer profile and store service expectations
• Ensure team is focusing on customer service through motivation, coaching and leading by example
• Forecast and strategize weekly scheduling for optimum department coverage and service
• Reviews performance and provides feedback based on the Standards of Conduct and
• Execute and implement all Loss Prevention procedures and ensure team is following standards.
• Highlights potential stock loss issues while suggesting and executing strategies for improvement
• Exhibits a concrete understanding of all Health & Safety procedures, and takes the necessary steps to implement them within the team.
• Understands the importance of company credit card programs, educates and holds associates accountable to deliver the planned results
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
• Exemplifies and instills in team company’s Code of Business Conduct