|Date Posted||Mar 30, 2017|
What you will be doing:
• Office administrative duties: taking messages, emails, phone calls & data entry
• Imaging: scanning, printing, and working in Aperture
• Maintain and update model’s calendar of events and confirm details with models
• Keep the model materials up to date.
Who you are:
• Resourceful and street smart
• Quick on your feet, this industry moves fast
• Strong knowledge of the English language in both spoken and written form.
• Strong Computer skills (Mac)
• Internet and research savvy
• Proficient in Social Media i.e. Facebook, twitter, tumblr, Instagram, Mailchimp, Hootsuite.
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Outgoing & Approachable
• Organized and Motivated
What you know:
• Adobe Photoshop
Things you’re into: The fashion industry, Social Media, Model trend watching, Networking, Graphic Design, Personal development, Fitness & Photography
This is an unpaid internship starting at 1-2 days a week and could to lead to permanent paid position for the right candidate. We are also willing to support internship hours towards related programs in post-secondary schools.