Off the shoulder tops, dresses, jumpsuits, and even bikinis are a major trend this summer. I absolutely love this look because it so pretty and feminine, and shows some skin without baring too much. It also allows an outfit to be interesting even if it is quite basic. This is the perfect look for a date or summer barbeque! Reformation has done a fantastic job with this trend. Their billowy tops and linen dresses epitomize easy summer dressing. I love to wear an off the shoulder dress with a pair of basic slides, or a tunic with cropped jeans and strappy sandals. For the risk takers, some amazing bikinis are available in this style- especially the ones by Sahara Ray (beware of tan lines). This seventies-inspired look is so great for the warmer months, and can easily take you from a beach day to a dinner date!
1. Reformation Nashville Dress, $168 USD
2. Zara Off the Shoulder Poplin Shirt, $50
3. MissGuided Floral Print Off the Shoulder Crop Top, $48, available at ASOS
4. Tibi Off the Shoulder Denim Tunic, $376, available at ShopBop
5. The Jetset Diaries Mulher Bonita Dress, $241, available at ShopBop
6. Sahara Ray Gretta Top (Ink Black), $100 USD
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!