1. J.Crew Plaza Coat ($370 USD)
2. MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Python-Effect Leather Tote ($230 USD), available at Net-a-Porter
3. Club Monaco, The Riley Shirt ($139.50)
1. Thakoon Addition Ruched Jersey Dress ($325 USD), available at Net-a-Porter
2. Diane von Furstenberg Printed Tonda Clutch ($341), available at Shopbop
3. J.Crew Resin Colorblock Bracelet ($80 USD)
4. Kate Spade New York “Licorice Suede Pumps” ($299), available at Shopbop
A timeless fashion icon, the camel coat evokes classic jet-set elegance and romantic, practical luxury season after season. Inspired by the structured tailoring of the menswear overcoat, this eternal cold-weather staple is the ultimate in versatile sophistication – chic minimalism to compliment day attire and flawless glamour over evening dress. In radiant golden-beige hues, the camel coat is universally flattering, a worthy investment and effortless high style. Time to ask yourselves, fashion lovers, do you covet the camel?
By: Elizabeth Pryde, Vancouver
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.